What to do to sell a vehicle via Mogo?
- In your vehicle ad description introduce the information that The vehicle may be bought for cash or monthly instalments. so those people who don't have enough money to buy a car, would not hesitate to contact you!
- While speaking with a client, who has an intention to buy a vehicle, ask if he is going to buy it for cash or instalment? Or maybe he wants to make a payment half half, and safe part of the vehicle price for new tires or the yearly insurance.
- If the client becomes interested, tell about the option to borrow some amount from your partner Mogo.
- In case of a successful deal, you will receive 1000 - 2500 MDL bonus on top of the vehicle price.
To form the deal:
- Come to Mogo office together with the buyer - we will create an application for the buyer and will evaluate your car;
- Receive the Guarantee Agreement, that we are obliged to finance the car and pay you the agreed amount of money.
- and register the vehicle on the buyer. Don't worry: it's the way how we work with all our partners in accordance with the legislation!
- After the registry, the buyer will sign credit and pledge agreement with Mogo.
- At the same time, you will sign the Cashback - bonus documents
- And you will receive money in the Mogo partners' bank.
What else do you need to know?
- Mogo offices are located here.
- A loan calculator can be found here.
- Both the seller and the buyer must have valid identity cards with themself.
- The deal with your car must be registrered at ASP. Mogo specialists may assist you with that.
- The bonus will be transferred to your valid bank account.
- The value of the bonus depends on the car financing amount.
- mogo will not only pay you a bonus but as well will take care of the taxes related to this bonus.